The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

This is freaking incredible. Everything about this. Fuck, definitely 5 stars

Do You Bleed? Do You Bleed?

Hahaha this is my kind of flash. I LOVE IT

MCI - TK vs Dirty Smurf MCI - TK vs Dirty Smurf

"If Eminem was a planet, you'd live on it"
"If Eminem was a bed, you'd be a bed bug"
- Dirty Smurf, 2013. Lyrical genius.

MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

RJA did good here. For real. But... I really don't think this was an even battle. I mean, Rich had great lines: "Put out music at no cost so you have to be/ The first free rapper who can't make back his free", "I dissed exactly where you put your seed, in your own mouth" and "already got the whole round on my back so that's thirty more pounds" all shone out the track.

EQ though... I mean, I think he did way better against TK, but his lines were all clever and relevant. I mean, "just because it's on my neck doesn't mean you been at my throat" summed up the kind of lines EQ brought consistently.

To top that, I don't think Rich chose the right beat to suit his voice over EQ's because EQ's flow fucking dominated Rich which shouldn't have been the case imho, I mean RJA's got probably the best flow on NG 90% of the time.

EQ FTW. But Rich deserves second.

MCI - Teqneek vs Eq MCI - Teqneek vs Eq

SICK battle. Teq had some great bars and awesome mic presence, but EQ had strong bars, pro delivery, flow and quality. Goes to EQ, but Teq merked shit straight up.

RRStudios responds:

Eq: 3
Teqneek: 1

Thank you for stopping by!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

"The Fuck" - What a name for a gun!

MiddleFingerRings responds:

lol glad you caught that.