Intruder CT 2X Intruder CT 2X

This is great. I really loved the first game, and this is even better. The unlock system seemed a little cheesy at first, but it's really cool - Gives you a lot of motivation to get those headshots and complete the missions. Loved all the guns you get access too now, and I loved the little bits of detail you added into the levels. Badass.

mmankt responds:

thx:) cheers

360 Smash 360 Smash

This is really sweet, but why not make it so you score points depending on how fast everyone can get the ball (cumulatively, till the last person's left) and then have an online high score board of who got the ball going fastest?

This could give people some motivation
a) to play beyond the level where it initially becomes dull and
b) to get friends round to play with them (bots can't go very fast, and two people competing might do better than one soloing)

Good game :)

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS

At first, yeah, it's difficult. Insanely difficult. But, once you've died enough times you'll learn through trial and error exactly when someone's going to attack, and thus when to block. After that it's just about waiting the right amount of time after the block to counter attack. The swordsmen are medium speed, so once you get that rhythm right, it's just a little longer wait for the people with maces and a little shorter for the people with knives. The wolves are pretty much the same speed as swordsmen, but they can be pre-empted if you hit them mid way through their pre-attack growl.

Not yet on the horseman level, right now just struggling with the small army of mixed enemies. Holy fuck this is hard.

Don't be afraid to die a lot. You'll hone your skills way better than you thought you could. This is a ridiculously rewarding game.

Amorphous+ Amorphous+

Still the GOAT for me.

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

I love the visuals, the music, the sound, I love so much about this game. I guess my only problem is the concept - If the world we play in has no backdrop and yet has a message, we have to take that message as relevant to either no world, or the world we live in. The problem is, the message in this game is so asinine when we consider that no one could disagree with it in today's society.

I could only see two solutions - 1, give us some dialogue closer to that which disabled people hear every day or 2, give us a backdrop on how the world we play in became so dystopic. That way, we either learn more about how regular disabled people feel day-to-day or we want to avoid however the playing universe became so messed up.

Dialogue and story isn't usually such a big problem for games, but the thing is that this game is pretty much 90% concept, in terms of how we experience it.

SuprSarkeesianFaceSmasher SuprSarkeesianFaceSmasher

Obvious PR move.

The Slaying of Sandy Hook The Slaying of Sandy Hook

I actually have no idea however much of this is sincere, but this is a really great game in a lot of different ways.

Still waiting on trollgame tho

UniMega Wheel Clown Cycle UniMega Wheel Clown Cycle

Oh Sunra, never stop being Sunra

Earth Taken Earth Taken

This is freaking brilliant. Concept, controls, artwork... reaaaally enjoyable experience. Keep doing you!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed the game and thanks for the 5 stars! :)