The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

This is freaking incredible. Everything about this. Fuck, definitely 5 stars

Do You Bleed? Do You Bleed?

Hahaha this is my kind of flash. I LOVE IT

MCI - TK vs Dirty Smurf MCI - TK vs Dirty Smurf

"If Eminem was a planet, you'd live on it"
"If Eminem was a bed, you'd be a bed bug"
- Dirty Smurf, 2013. Lyrical genius.

Intruder CT 2X Intruder CT 2X

This is great. I really loved the first game, and this is even better. The unlock system seemed a little cheesy at first, but it's really cool - Gives you a lot of motivation to get those headshots and complete the missions. Loved all the guns you get access too now, and I loved the little bits of detail you added into the levels. Badass.

mmankt responds:

thx:) cheers

360 Smash 360 Smash

This is really sweet, but why not make it so you score points depending on how fast everyone can get the ball (cumulatively, till the last person's left) and then have an online high score board of who got the ball going fastest?

This could give people some motivation
a) to play beyond the level where it initially becomes dull and
b) to get friends round to play with them (bots can't go very fast, and two people competing might do better than one soloing)

Good game :)

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS

At first, yeah, it's difficult. Insanely difficult. But, once you've died enough times you'll learn through trial and error exactly when someone's going to attack, and thus when to block. After that it's just about waiting the right amount of time after the block to counter attack. The swordsmen are medium speed, so once you get that rhythm right, it's just a little longer wait for the people with maces and a little shorter for the people with knives. The wolves are pretty much the same speed as swordsmen, but they can be pre-empted if you hit them mid way through their pre-attack growl.

Not yet on the horseman level, right now just struggling with the small army of mixed enemies. Holy fuck this is hard.

Don't be afraid to die a lot. You'll hone your skills way better than you thought you could. This is a ridiculously rewarding game.

Sunra - Lil Faggot Sunra - Lil Faggot

Sounds dope, but imho you should filter out the bottom end of the distorted bass, layer in a clean sub. Then layer on some vocals/ atmospherics

The groove is lethal, but imho you could fill out the space a lil more

Or you could go for a Kahn & Neek grimey feel and mix in loads more dark & rough drumsounds

Sunraw responds:

That's actually what it is. The 60hz and lower of the 808 are passed out, and there's a clean bass line underneath it. There's just an autistically excessive amount of distortion on the 808 lol. This track was kind of a joke, though. Thanks for giving it a listen, Mr. Glidr :) Miss havin' you around more often. Have you checked my soundcloud? I uploaded a few kind of real beats there I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on. Send me anything you want me to check out bruh

58 Schubert 58 Schubert

ooohh very nice. There's an easy way to do classical samples wrong, and this is the opposite. You really wrung some beautiful moodiness out that piano. The vocals add a real sense of space and didn't feel at all overused or out of place.

The bass is the only thing for me. Not that steady regular one with the kick (even though it should have been on a different note on some of the beats imho) which was beautiful, crisp and warm. The stringsynth bass added a lot of atmosphere but it got muddy quite a bit. Have you thought about putting hi & low cut filters on these type of parts? I think that technique might help you get cleaner mixes while keeping the broodiness these dope synths add to the mix.

All in all, very nice. I really like your sound actually. It's pretty minimal, but it's often just experimental or different enough to be unique but cohesive. Good looks mane

51 51

Bass is pretty boomy, could be a bit cleaner but damn this is good. Nice shit dude

Space Viking Space Viking

Crazy sick but I imagine the shoulders squarer an shiiiit

NogginmenAnimations responds:

I'm with you. I was going to do giant space marine type shoulders but I was just doodling about so I couldn't be arsed to correct it. Cheers homeslice!

Screws Loose Screws Loose

Freaking awesome man, but we already saw that much coming. Is this like a really hi-fidelity scanner or did you this with a graphics tablet and stuff?

NogginmenAnimations responds:

Lol, regular scanner, just large drawing. Contrast controls mah niqua.

HDC - Blowin' Minds HDC - Blowin' Minds